Matter Does Not Matter

Some years ago, I became involved with Pearlicka Records who included me in a remix effort of the talks given by James J. Traitz. Being ever the philosopher, I was excited to work with some good metaphysical material, and I produced this song, "Matter Does Not Matter" by slicing up his talk and making it say what I wanted it to.

Interestingly (and why it's come to my awareness again recently) my girlfriend came across a video and posted it on my facebook wall which included the original talk I remixed here. It was because of this inclusion that I already knew the creator of the video.... small world.



Here is the script I hacked it into:


Quantum physics has revealed what ancient masters knew: matter does not exist
The concept of substance arose from the philosophy of Aristotle, and from that concept came science's conception of matter.
The fact of the matter is that the substance of the universe is consciousness.
Belief that the substance of the universe is matter leads to what I call a fear/greed dichotomy,
as people in quiet desperation attempt to accumulate as many material possessions and riches as possible.
In fact, the substance is consciousness, therefor it is behaviour that is important,
as we evolve to becoming consciousness.
*
Matter does not exist.
Matter does not exist.
Consciousness has revealed quantum physics.
Matter has revealed consciousness.
Quantum physics does not exist.
Matter does not exist.
Matter does not matter.

Ancient masters knew: the substance of the universe is consciousness.
The concept of substance does not matter.
The concept of substance science arose as we evolved, and from that concept came:
Conscious Matter.

Ancient masters knew: the substance of the universe is consciousness.
The concept of substance does not matter; people matter.
PEOPLE MATTER.
In quiet desperation.. people matter.
PEOPLE MATTER.
*

Also, here is the promotional video put together by Pearlicka:


Consciousness - The Chill Out Mixes from Whodany on Vimeo.

... and here's the video that had been posted to my wall - a great watch:

Comments

Popular Posts